Professional hospitality photographer that puts more “heads in beds”
The best way to market your hotel effectively is to hire an experienced hospitality photographer. A professional commercial photographer makes sure you get the full potential out of your hotel and restaurant images, appealing to your ideal client so your travel brand marketing campaigns are successful.
Hello, my name is Barbara Cameron and it’s nice to meet you! I am a hospitality photographer, writer, and digital marketer. When you work with me you get a professional photographer and a communications professional, strategic thinker and visual artist.
Professional photographs help hospitality brands convert travelers into loyal guests. Turn browsers into buyers. Get more “heads in beds”!
Who is Barbara Cameron?
I am the professional photographer you need to capture your stunning resort hotel, restaurant and local experiences. With an eye for detail and a keen sense of style, I capture images of your hotel with stunning photographic results.
And my extensive experience helps you increase your hotel bookings:
- 20+ years in the digital marketing industry
- BA Degree in communications (gold medalist for the faculty)
- Published commercial and editorial photographer and writer
- Expert in telling travel brand stories in photos and words
- Not a newbie with flashy gear, I understand how business and digital marketing works
- A wealth of technical knowledge coupled with a creative vision
- Traveled the world over 6 continents
- Understand how travel works and what a traveler needs to know to make their travel booking decision
Barbara’s photography areas of focus
- Hospitality Photography
- Hotel Photography
- Resort Photography
- Architectural Photography
- Interiors Photography
- Experience and Lifestyle Photography
- Restaurant Photography
- Food Photography
- Drink and Beverage Photography
- Canadian Photographer
- Travel Photographer – available for international assignments
How does Barbara work?
Simple, casual luxury. That’s what I see, and what I deliver in my images.
No gimmicks, tricks or the latest toys. It’s just me, my camera gear and some natural light.
My collaborative approach makes it easy and fun to work with me while I create stunning images that meet your current and future hotel marketing needs, every time.
There is no substitute for just spending time shooting your property. Understanding the space, knowing the right time of day with the right light at the right angle to shoot, to capture your property at its finest.
My passion is to use my creative flow to craft each image to achieve your marketing vision. And to trigger emotions in your viewers so that they imagine themselves there. That’s when the magic happens!
Working with Barbara is super easy, she “gets it” and brings flexibility and practicality to every photography project. Her creative can-do attitude, adaptability, dynamic energy and expertise gets the best out of anybody and/or location.
Barbara’s calm personality and professional eye, combined with her adventurous spirit, have made her an ideal fit for multiple photography projects. Her ability to keep the intended end use of the photos she captures in mind is not only appreciated, but it has made it challenging for us to select photos to use in advertising–there are so many good ones to choose from!
What can you expect from a professional hospitality photographer?
Expect to bring your property to life!
As a digital marketer & commercial photographer, I know it’s more important to show than tell for resorts, hotels and other hospitality clients.
I want your guests to feel your hospitality before they even arrive at your location. To connect with your travel brand, to feel compelled to click the “book now” button immediately so they can start planning their dream vacation!
Areas to be photographed can include:
- your hotel property, interiors and exteriors;
- the excitement of the lifestyle guests will experience at and around your property;
- the luxury and serenity of the spa;
- the fabulous on-site food offerings;
- the comfort and warmth of the rooms;
- and more!
Contact Barbara Cameron Pix for your hospitality photography needs
When it comes to hospitality photography, no distance is too far. No job is too large or too small and all receive the same meticulous attention to detail.
I have travelled extensively over 6 continents and am comfortable in any locale.
Contact me today to find out how professional hospitality photography can showcase your space and put more “head in beds” at your hotel or resort.